I have the following suggestion:

Compensate victims of crime no matter where they live

The Hague has the power. The Legal Power. Use that power. Dont just stand there and wait for the corrupt system to ruin people lives. Prevention is better than punishment.
http://t.co/iWGuf1g

297 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    J.R.J.R. shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

81 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • easteast commented  · 

If I steal something, I would have privilege and access to Court, Judge, Police, and 'have my say' If proven that I indeed commit the crime I would be punished, force to compensate injured party and with that experience... would think 3 times before doing the same?
        Can I be anymore clearer than this?

• mellmell commented  · 

I applaud to this idea. Still have to digest that everything I read here is the truth, but evidence encl. points in that direction. I'm disappointed that entire worlds legal system knew about this case.. Did nothing. We, rest of the world had let down Australian citizens.

• StephanoStephano commented  · 

Its shame that Obama decided right now to attack Syria Australian Election couldnt be more interesting than it is. Entire Australian-whos-who in politics are against this young man Abbott.Apparently he is not corrupt enough to remain status quo on crime and corruption. That's what my sister said, poor girl married an Auzzi nice fellow. Rather if she returns to Greece. Very concern about her family.

• AdventurerAdventurer commented  · 

Compensate? No! Return what was stolen.

• AdventurerAdventurer commented  · 

This was an eye opening experience. Thank you to whoever decided to publish this. And for media around the world, nothing else but great disapoitment. Why would Murdoch keep this case away from the public? Hats the motive? Is he pay to do that? Instead of the judge and the court, law and order, this man that owns world media is in charge who will and will not be compensate, who will and who will not go to jail, who will and who will not know - what? One man. Born in Australia, now living in foreign country, facing the criminal charges in UK and unwelcome in his own country. He is the one to dictate who's president of USA? What's happened with America, not so long ago a clever country?

• sydneysydney commented  · 

If judge can steal from victim of crime than Hague should have power to force judge to return and fix the damage. Some poor people are treated less than human.

• sydneysydney commented  · 

Unfortynately, in Australia the Prime Ministe is virtually powerless. The important decisions are made by the NSW small corrupt group that in turn, is told what to do by the NSW. Faceless Man Its Hell on Earth down under and if Hague refuses to intervene its going to be much harder than it is, if that's possible. I know, I live in f...d NSW

• nichonicho commented  · 

Hell, to live in county where there's no law? No thankyou

• nichonicho commented  · 

Hell, to live in county where there's no law? No thankyou

• Margu DorotyewMargu Dorotyew commented  · 

As mentioned in previous comment .. I'm left without words.

• Israel FirstIsrael First commented  · 

Why Spigelman should take responsibility for Australian Government? If he did something wrong he would be punished by now.

• sfsf commented  · 

It makes sense to me. When Government steal like in Sydney's case, citizens are left on their own. Must be some universal law for all of us to obey. Hague should have far more power. It could happen to any of us. No me though. I will never go back in Australia again

• luppe dendulaluppe dendula commented  · 

Things are not good in Australia. If New government do not stop Murdoch it will be worse than in America

• NYCNYC commented  · 

I still can't accept that Australian Government can commit such horrendous crime and get away with it.

• MelanieMelanie commented  · 

Compensation involving the Jew-Judge? Wont happen. Mr Spilgelman is on his way to Israel.. Yeah Jews hate Israel, but this judge has nowhere else to go

• Hungary at 22Hungary at 22 commented  · 

If Jews can stole from Australian Citizens than the Hague should have power to confiscate and return what was stolen. By doing nothing the Hague is part of this corruption

• Ijub hassanIjub hassan commented  · 

It's more clear now why that ugly bird of a Australian prime minister supports Netanyahy Both of are thieves and liars. Netanyahy is mute when asked about N Korea. No support for USA this time. Old criminal knows if he open his mouth Korea will flatten Israel till ground. Americans can't stand Israel. I think things are changing with Obama. He is the first American President who has American interest above his own.

• ArabArab commented  · 

They are not willing to return what was unlawfully stolen? In my country we confiscate from the Thief and return to victim. But this is Islam. What we know about Law and Order. Unlike Australia we are not blessed with Jewish Judges.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base