I have the following suggestion:

why is Julian Assange's crimes (sic) listed as 'war on terror' on the Hague's site?

Why is Julian Assange's crimes (sic) listed as 'war on terror' on the Haguejusticeportal site? http://bit.ly/lV0PvB

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    lizrex shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • demien commented  · 

Assange is too afraid to expose crimes and racism in his own country. Not a word about Australian crime and corruption. It came as no sur[rise that he was awarded the Sydney Peace Foundation's gold medal by the foundation's director, Professor Stuart Rees; "We think that you and WikiLeaks have brought about what we think is a watershed in journalism and in freedom of information and potentially in politics." And this Rees is lecturer?

• lizrex commented  · 

Ty for removing the offending line.

• greekemmy commented  · 

It is disturbing that such errors are allowed to happen in such an important portal. Anything other than an error is simply ludicrous.

• ElaineGray commented  · 

I'm with you, lizrex and others! Thanks, lizrex. I was ready to dismiss the whole thing after I found out it wasn't THAT Hague, but am interested again! ElaineGray

• ElaineGray commented  · 

I'm with you, lizrex and others! Thanks, lizrex. I was ready to dismiss the whole thing after I found out it wasn't THAT Hague, but am interested again! ElaineGray

• Nomad commented  · 

It is very disturbing that the context of crime states to be "War on terror". It is a sad thing that the Hauge Justice Portal would make a mistake(?) like that.

• renault commented  · 

agree with people below completely unfair

• isa commented  · 

can i say.. JA has completely nothing to do whith war on terror.
        the accuses against this person are of "not using condoms". stop. what i belive is that "someone" is trying to stop an uncomfortable person whose only "crime" is helping to make all the world awake and telling the truth. if telling the truth is a crime, what is all the rest?! i belive that words can be used both to help and to hurt, and associating JA with war on terror is not correct.

• lizrex commented  · 

Please note this was posted May 14, before Julian Assange has been charged with any crime, and wanted for questioning only in Sweden on trumped up rape charges for an encounter that was admitted consensual by the offended party. So the justice portal has already convicted Assange of being a terrorist with no trial!

Feedback and Knowledge Base